Are you ready for BizTalk 2013?
Download: BizTalk Server 2013 Beta
Installation Guide: Installing BizTalk Server 2013 Beta
I’m attempting my first BizTalk Server 2013 build using Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2012, and the latest bits available. This will also include Visual Studio 2012 to provide a quick start to real development testing and configuration under a variety of scenarios.
- I’ll be looking to see if AppFabric still has a place on a BizTalk server.
- How does ESB Toolkit install now that it’s part of the base configuration?
- Can I script and automate the server build, or do I even need to?
- How do we integrate with Azure Service Bus?
- How advanced is this platform and what else am I missing?
There are hundreds of questions I still haven’t answered for myself involving BizTalk 2010, but that hasn’t been a serious issue since I haven’t had to use all of its capabilities at once.
More to come…(jumping in feet first)
- Hyper-V or ESXi or VMware Workstation
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition
- .NET 4.5
- IIS 7.5
- Do I still need Notification Services?